Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 46515.540 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 158,243,482 (€3,402) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)