Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 34491.942 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 75% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,266,643 (€1,979) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)