Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 131,057,529 (€3,167) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)