Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 40131.308 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 100% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 137,238,112 (€3,420) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)