Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3352.648 IRR / BWP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,305,093 (P23,953) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)