Cost of living in Franca, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 10465.915 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Franca (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,912,020 (R$ 8,113) in Franca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)