Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 11454.989 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 88,367,071 (R$ 7,714) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 3 hours ago)