Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10432.824 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,558,607 (R$ 6,380) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)