Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 6111.385 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 76,923,180 (12,587元) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)