Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 6147.344 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,671,419 (元12,960) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Los Angeles, California costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veles costs 300 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 63 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)