Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 32807.989 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 111% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 143,477,285 (C$4,373) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (42 minutes ago)