Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 24397.139 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,241,727 (C$2,100) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (39 minutes ago)