Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 24643.998 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 54,664,929 (C$2,218) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)