Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 40444.986 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 101% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,322,433 (€3,469) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)