Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1915.323 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,937,393 (ARS $35,470) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)