Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 4568.177 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 93,570,818 (20,483 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 600 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)