Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3443.117 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,540,517 (21,359 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)