Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 4458.318 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,040,805 (16,607 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)