Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 577.226 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,919,875 (₨105,539) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$6,880 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)