Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 476.586 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,374,554 (₨99,404) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 2 hours ago)