Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 504.002 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 53,373,648 (₨105,900) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (35 minutes ago)