Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 310.124 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,234,348 (₨155,532) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)