Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 303.131 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,406,947 (₨143,195) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)