Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.062 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,609,315 (₨225,544) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)