Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 40606.489 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,910,689 (£1,697) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 4,000Dram (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jena costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)