Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 221%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 46360.573 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,813,165 (€2,628) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)