Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 34236.747 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 64,391,275 (€1,881) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (about 2 hours ago)