Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 56343.006 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 157% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 181,572,759 (€3,903) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)