Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 280%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 75913.165 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 238% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 221,011,207 (€4,460) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)