Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34969.334 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 61% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,743,442 (€2,252) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)