Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9370.038 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,187,034 (6,530TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)