Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5613.546 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 135% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,524,376 (kr30,377) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)