Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4711.333 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 107% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,279,767 (kr25,742) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)