Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4677.059 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 116% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,272,056 (kr22,508) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)