Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6172.488 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 153% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 183,769,751 (kr29,772) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)