Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 10950.207 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 36% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,285,252 (9,928TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (33 minutes ago)