Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 10267.396 IRRX / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,745,457 (10,781TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)