Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Enugu have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 93.848 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,934,956 (905,030 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)