Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 1581.612 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 38,896,896 (Mex$ 24,593) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)