Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 7884.864 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 12% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,806,992 (6,570 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)