Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 262.313 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,285,159 (123,079 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)