Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 298.839 IRR / ALL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 10% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 67,695,091 (226,527 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)