Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3250.116 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,377,754 (Bs 19,192) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)