Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3251.825 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,867,423 (Bs 23,946) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)