Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and El Tigre have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 73% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 19,135,160 (Bs 35,737,617) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (41 minutes ago)