Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3330.235 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,655,000 (20,616 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)