Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 3225.738 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,108,056 (18,014 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)