Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4114.719 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,989,542 (20,169 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 2 hours ago)