Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9618.997 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,156,703 (6,670TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)