Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 42413.815 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 124,205,744 (£2,928) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)