Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1853.175 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,354,548 (Mex$ 35,266) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)