Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 46536.782 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,767,606 (€3,670) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)