Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4017.139 IRR / TJS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,821,762 (9,913 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)