Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24435.326 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,301,792 (NZ$5,292) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)