Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.345 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,126,004 (Php56,999) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bryansk costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)