Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 38817.332 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,680,404 (€2,645) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)