Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 51845.259 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 103% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,981,074 (€2,719) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)