Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5163.963 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,735,476 (16,215 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)