Cost of living comparison between Dubrovnik, Croatia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 4632.229 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,126,708 (9,742 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)