Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 24136.959 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 66,948,033 (AU$2,774) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)