Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,704 prices entered by 672 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8813.070 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 80,947,628 (Dirham 9,185) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 2 hours ago)