Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,919 prices entered by 689 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 8822.600 IRR / AED *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 107% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,529,360 (Dirham 13,775) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)