Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.346 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 40% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,375,095 (1,281,727 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)