Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9816.984 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 81,277,112 (8,279TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)