Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8980.239 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 71,936,019 (8,010TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 61,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)