Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4710.084 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 46,358,681 (元9,842) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 0.15TL (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Beijing costs 元6,450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Jabalpur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)