Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4662.279 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,701,122 (元12,591) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)