Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4837.647 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,996,906 (元16,330) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)