Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4712.009 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,044,492 (元12,318) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)