Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 8854.161 IRR / QAR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 148% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,558,689 (17,456 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)