Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.975 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,303,725 (3,225,542 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)