Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.462 IRR / TZS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,791,376 (2,859,533 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 2 hours ago)