Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1221.657 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 24,764,550 (20,271₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)