Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1175.309 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 29,684,281 (25,257₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)