Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 237.516 IRR / DJF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 160% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 171,843,403 (723,502 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)