Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8925.250 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,943,725 (5,484TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$6,076 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (15 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Turmero costs Bs 15,625 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Petaling Jaya costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php25,000 (about 1 hour ago)