Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 10653.280 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 96,847,655 (R$ 9,091) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)