Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 579.341 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,294,820 (₨164,488) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 3,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)