Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 406.706 IRR / BDT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 64,896,369 (Taka 159,566) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)