Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 34344.828 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 71% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,252,502 (€2,919) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)