Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.762 IRR / NPR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,342,423 (₨ 174,611) in Dharan Bazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)