Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 42090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 170,806,875 ($4,058) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)